1. Day: Arrivel from London Stn in Budapest (Ryanair) in the morning hours. Transfer to the hotel near Keleti (Eastern Railway Stn Hotel Goldenpark and near to Polus Center Hotel Polus) Guiding tour (walk ) to main attraction in Budapest like : Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church, Parliament, Basilica of St Steven, Heroes' Square, Gellert Hill. Before dinner we can take Budapest by night tour by coach. (Optional)
2. Day: Szentendre Nostalgia tour: There is a small baroque city town at the gate of the River Danube Bend and the Pilis Hills, in a beautiful natural setting within a 25-km drive from Budapest we will reach a picturesque artistic village called Szentendre. We will stop at the Confectionary Museum (people used to make marcipan here) and invite you for a cup of coffee and with a slice of Hungarian cake. We will have an opportunity to go shopping or to visit Margit Kovacs Ceramic Museum. During the summer we will return to Budapest on the River Danube by boat. (Optional) 4.5 hours adult ticket is €44 for children it is free. Evening Music in Budapest is still one of the major music centres in Europe. Concerts are held in Ferenc Liszt Academy of Music, in the Pesti Vigado and the Erkel Theatre. You can enjoy opera and balett performances at the State Opera House and at Erkel Theatre.
3. Day: Sightseeing tour to Wiena by coach or by boat. After arriving in Wiena at 10 am. we will go sightseeing. In Ringstrasse we will show you numerous grand buildings such as the MAK, the State Opera House, the magnificent Museum of Fine Arts, with its world famous, treasures of the Habsburgs in the Natural History Museum, the cultural district the museums quarter: the Hofburg (the former Habsburg winter residence) the Parliament, the City Hall, and the Burgtheater. We will drive past the Belvedere Palace whose houses are the largest and most prestigious Gustav Klimt collection in the world. The highlight in the tour will be a visit to the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, former summer residence of the Habsburg family and the home of Maria Theresa. In case the City Tour ends at Südtiroler Platz, the tour will cost €39 for adult and €15 a child. Transfer to Semmering Hotel
4. Day: Semmering Railway runs between Gloggnitz and winter resort town of Semmering passes through some extraordinary Austrian mountain sceneries. It was Built between 1848 and 1854, Semmering is considered to be one of the greatest feats of civil engineering from this pioneering phase of railway building, and was acknowledged by Unesco World Heritage Centre in 1998. The Semmering Railway line is a part of the Südbahn railway that runs between Wiena and Graz continuing to Maribor, Ljubljana to Trieste. What you can see is 16 viaducts, 15 tunnels, the main tunnel is 1430 metres long.
5. Day: Holiday in Semmering: biking, tour around Semmering.
Transfer to Budapest by couch, departure time 17 pm to Stanstead Airport London.